Overall: Lost photos from Photo Stream on iPhone? Here is a detailed guide to lead you to recover photos Stream quickly and completely, check the guide right now!
If you take lots of photos on your iPhone, iCloud Photo Stream will be the best choice to backup your photos and it is able to share your newly taken photos on iPhone to your other Apple device, namely iPad, MacBook, Apple TV, iPod touch, or other iPhones. Of course, the premise is that you activated the Photo Stream on them. Then what to do if you lost your iPhone photos from Photo Stream by accident?
"My iPhone was stolen and I remember I had an album called Photo Stream. How can I get those photos back?"
Ways to Undelete PhotoStream Album on your iPhone:
Use of iCloud Backup and Synchronization Method
When you lost your precious images photos in PhotoStream folder on your iPhone, then those photos in PhotoStream are only get deleted from current iPhone but iCloud configuration keeps a backup of about 1000 PhotoStream images for 30 days in its folder unless you reset its setting for PhotoStream album.
Steps to Restore photos from iCloud backup
If you want to restore photos from iCloud, you'd better conduct the photo restore on a new iOS device running iOS 5.0 and above because in iCloud restoring process, all contents and settings on the current device will be removed. Besides, make sure your iPhone is fully charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
- Go to https://www.icloud.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If your photos are from Photo Stream, then you can not recover them from iCloud.
- If your photos come from Camera Roll, then you can recover them from iCloud Backup.
- If you want to recover photos from iCloud Backup, go to "Settings" on your iPhone.
- Click "General" icon located in the list.
- Tap "Reset" to change into another page.
- Tap "Erase All Content and Settings" option.
- You will see the setup screen and your iPhone will reset itself.
- You will see 3 options i.e. "Set Up as New iPhone", "Restore from iCloud Backup" and "Restore from iTunes Backup".
- Tap "Restore from iCloud Backup" option.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud account.
- Select "Choose Backup" and pick from a list of available backups in iCloud.
- Tap "Restore" button
iTunes Backup Process
If iCloud have already being resettled for PhotoStream, you are advised to take help of iTunes that may help you in photo recovery because it automatically keeps a copy of your saved files. Connect your iPhone to your PC, start the iTunes process of recovery.
These ways may sometime not proved to be effective in recovering lost PhotoStream album's pictures on your iPhone because you may not have valid and recently updated backup of your PhotoStream album or the backup you have are corrupt, in that scenario you are recommended to use a reliable Photo Recovery Software on to undelete lost pictures from PhotoStream of iPhone.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac) is such a useful iPhone photo recovery tool that can not only recover lost iPhone photos in Photo Stream, but also retrieve photos in Camera Roll or Photo Library. You can recover iPhone photos from iTunes backup or by directly scanning the iPhone. No matter you're a regular software user, or just a green hand in software, the easy-to-use iPhone data recovery software will make your iPhone photo recovery as easy as a breeze.
Download iPhone Data Recovery Software for Mac/Win:
Steps to recover lost Photo stream album from iTunes Backup
Step 1 - Choose the recovery mode.
Choose the recovery mode "Recover from iTunes Backup File" here for this case and you will get these interfaces as shown below.
The previous iTunes backup files will be displayed automatically. Choose the latest one if there are more than one files displayed and click on "Start Scan" to extract it.
Step 2 - Preview and recover previous data.
Once the scan completes, preview all contents in details by clicking the categories one by one. Pick out and mark the photos you want to recover. After choosing the photos you want to recover, click "Recover" button to perform the selective recovery.
Though Photo Recovery Software provides simple process with powerful iPhone data recovery and thus helps you to avoid data loss risk that is always the top priority for any iPhone user. Get download this software on your system, follow the above mentioned instructions and effectively recover lost PhotoStream album from iPhone and enjoy further.
Buy iPhone Data Recovery Software for Mac/Win now:
Have more questions about how to recover Lost Photos on iPhone from Photo Stream, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
Wondershare TunesGo (Mac): Frees your music anywhere from iPhone, doing what iTunes can’t.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android (Mac): A quick way to recover your lost or deleted data from Android .
Wondershare MobileTrans for Mac: One-click phone transfer tool to let you transfer data between Android, iOS, and Symbian devices.
iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac: Make all your Blu-ray, DVD collections and movie library compatible with iPhone.
- Step by Step iCloud Backup for iPhone
- Extract and Recover iPhone Data from iTunes Backup
- Retrieve iPhone Lost Data after Restoring to Factory Settings
- How to Recover Lost iPhone 6S Photos from iCloud Backup?
- Recover iPhone Reminders after iOS 9 Upgrade on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Recover iPad Mini 4 Videos after iOS 9 Upgrade