Outline: iPhone 6 Plus data are missing due to iSight Camera Replacement? Here we picked up 3 solutions to recover lost iPhone 6 Plus lost data after replacement.
Apple has said that a small percentage of iPhone 6 Plus handsets have faulty components that will affect how photos turn out. And luckily, you can replace your iPhone 6 Plus iSight Camera if it’s producing blurry pictures under their new replacement program now free of charge.
Users who are experiencing this issue should backup their devices to iCloud or iTunes, Apple recommends. However, few things are more frustrating than finding that all the data on your iPhone 6 Plus are gone due to iSight Camera Replacement Program. In fact, you could stop frowning and choose the best suitable solution to recover lost iPhone 6 Plus lost data due to iSight Camera Replacement Program after replacement. Still feel sad for losing the precious data being erased? Check out the solution below.
At first, this solution is offered by iPhone Data Recovery -Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS, a third party software tool. It deeply scans your iPhone 6 Plus for photos, contacts, messages and so on. Moreover, it also allows you to review and selectively recover data. Go for the free trial version and read on to see how to recover iPhone 6 Plus data after iSight Camera Replacement.
Download iPhone Data Recovery Software:
Recover iPhone 6 Plus data after iSight Camera Replacement
Way 1: Recover data from iPhone 6 Plus without Backup
This way perfect for those iPhone 6 Plus users who do not have backup files.
1) Connect your iPhone 6 Plus to computer and start this iPhone data restore software to scan iPhone.
2) All data including both existing and deleted are displayed. Preview the data you want to back up or recover.
3) Click "Recover"to save to computer.
Way 2: Recover data on iPhone 6 Plus from iTunes Backup
Only want to recover your lost data from iTunes backup file. That's OK! iPhone Data Recovery offers you the option to selectively extract contacts, notes, messages, etc. from iTunes backup file.
1) Select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". You will see all iTunes backup files.
2) Select your iPhone 6 Plus backup files and click "Start Scan"to start iTunes backup extracting.
3) After scanning, you can preview all you lost data. Select the lost contacts you need, click "Recover". Then, save the recovered iPhone data.
Way 3: Restore iPhone 6 Plus data from iCloud backup
1) If your iPhone 6 Plus became inaccessible failing such as stuck in blue screen of death or reboot loop, you can extract data from previous iCloud backup.
2) Select "Recover lost data from iCloud backup"and login iCloud account.
3) Select the backup data you need and click "Next".
4) Preview all data, select you need and click "Recover" to save them on PC.
Hope the 3 ways above can give you help! In fact, before your iPhone 6 Plus data unexpectedly lost, you can take preventive measures: Back up with iTunes regularly; Turn on iCloud sync; Sync iPhone data with Google.
Tips: How to Check Eligibility of Replacement Program:
According to Apple, if your iPhone 6 Plus is in working order and exhibits the symptom described above, use the serial number checker below to see if it is eligible for this program. This program only applies to iPhone 6 Plus.
The iSight camera is located on the back of your iPhone 6 Plus:
Go to Settings > General > About and look for your device's serial number, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID. If you'd like to paste this information into Apple registration or support forms, tap and hold on the number and copy it.
If you still haven't found the number that you need, see below for other ways to locate it.
Tapping the Info icon on the lower-right corner of the iOS setup assistant "Hello" screen
Wondershare TunesGo: Frees your music anywhere from iPhone 6 Plus, doing what iTunes can’t.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android: A quick way to recover your lost or deleted data from Android .
Wondershare MobileTrans: One-click phone transfer tool to let you transfer data between Android, iOS, and Symbian devices.
iFastime Video Converter Ultimate: Make all your Blu-ray, DVD collections and movie library compatible with iPhone 6 Plus.
Buy iPhone Data Recovery Software for Win/Mac now:
Have more questions about how to recover iPhone 6 Plus lost data due to iSight Camera Replacement Program, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 6S Plus from iTune
- Recover Lost Photos of iPhone 6S after iOS 9 Upgrade?
- Retrieve iPhone Messages after Installing iOS 9 in 3 ways
- How to Recover Lost iPhone 6S Photos from iCloud Backup?
- Don't Have iTunes? Still can Recover iPhone Data!
- Recover lost Notes from iPhone 6S Plus Without iTunes