Outline: The 'Reset All Settings' in iOS 9 turns out to erase data in iCloud. This article just introduces an easy way to retrieve lost iCloud Drive documents.
It is common to upgrade your iOS devices. After iOS 9 upgrade, there are more new features coming. Actually, most iOS 9 users would be convinced by the saying "No data or media will be deleted" and felt assured to reset all settings without iTunes or iCloud backup. However, the "Reset All Settings" option in iOS 9 proves to be a serious bug that causes losing all iWork documents stored in iCloud Drive including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
With no iTunes or iCloud backup, there appears to be no simple way to recover iCloud Drive documents that have been erased by "Reset All Settings". But luckily, with Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS, a specially-designed powerful and professional data recovery tool for iPhone/iPad/iPod users, enables you to directly recover any deleted or lost files from iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5/4S without any backup. With powerful capacity, this iOS Data Recovery offers 3 solutions to rescue your documents in iCloud drive. (Without Backup, from iTunes Backup, from iCloud Backup)
Download iPhone Data Recovery Software:
Get Back lost Images/PDFs/Spreadsheets from iCloud Drive without Backup after iOS 9 Update
If you forget to backup data before updating to iOS 9, the "Recover Data from iOS Device" mode of iOS Data Recovery enables you to undelete lost iCloud Drive Documents without backup after iOS 9 update.
1. Connect iPhone to computer and run iOS Data Recovery. Click "Start Scan". In the scanning result, you will see both deleted and existing images, PDFs, Spreadsheets and other documents from iCloud Drive by category.
2. Tick the boxes before the files you want to recover and click "Recover".
After above operations, you can easily get lost iCloud Drive documents back to PC again.
Tip: To make full use of iCloud Drive, you must update all your devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) to iOS 9 and iWork apps (Pages, Numbers and Keynote) to the latest version. Then navigate to Settings >> iCloud >> iCloud Drive >> Upgrade to iCloud Drive on your iPhone/iPad/iPod, or go to Apple menu >> System Preference >> iCloud to sign in with Apple ID and select iCloud Drive on your Mac to enable iCloud Drive.
Buy iPhone Data Recovery Software for Win/Mac now:
Have more questions about how to recover lost iCloud Drive Documents after iOS 9 Update, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Best Flash Player for iPhone 6S (Plus)
- How to Make various MP4 videos to Play with iPad?
- Recover iPhone Videos after iOS 9 Upgrade
- Recover iPhone Reminders after iOS 9 Upgrade on Mac
- Recover the Lost Calendars on iPhone 6S (Plus)/6 (Plus)
- Recover Deleted Files from iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6 Plus/6/5/5S/5C/4S