Outline: Get to know the best fixes and workaround methods of resolving iPhone 6 blue screen of death problem.
Some of the most common problems that have been reported so far by the users of iPhone 6S is the Blue Screen of Death problem. If you are facing this issue as well, here provides the necessary troubleshooting steps to resolve these issues.
The "Blue Screen of Death" issue that iPhone 6 has right now is what people often refer to as the blue screen of death. Since you are stuck in this screen when you turn on iPhone 6 the best way to proceed is to do a factory reset and set up as a new device. Take note that this procedure will delete your phone data so make sure to have a back up of it. You also need the latest version of iTunes running on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with it.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes.
- In the Summary panel, click Restore.
- Click Restore again to confirm that you want to restore your device to factory settings and delete all data and content. iTunes will download the device software file and restore your device.
- After your device is restored to factory settings, it will restart. When it does, you’ll see the “Slide to set up” welcome screen. Follow the steps in the device Setup Assistant. You can set up your device as new or use a previous backup. If you restored an iOS device that has cellular service, it will activate after you finish setting up your device.
If your phone is not detected by iTunes follow the steps listed below.
- Turn off your device and leave it off.
- Plug in your device’s USB cable to a computer with iTunes.
- Hold down the Home button on your device as you connect the USB cable. Keep holding down the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- When you a screen with the iTunes logo and a USB cord release the Home button. If you don’t see this screen, try steps 1 through 3 again.
- When your device is connected, iTunes will open. You’ll see a message saying that iTunes has detected an iPhonein recovery mode.
- You can then start to restore your device.
However, creating backup for your phone's content, and resetting the phone as new device meaning you will erase all your data and reset your phone, just like new one!
However, Factory reset would cause data loss on your device. If you want to backup or save data on your PC or Mac, try iPhone Data Recovery (Windows) and iPhone Data Recovery (Mac) since this excellent software can optionally transfer any wanted data (like text messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, etc.) to computer from any damaged or crashed Apple device. Here is the general guide to show you how to save data on iPhone 6S.
What's more, this iPhone Data Recovery is able to help you fixes issues like white screen, black screen, blue screen, device stuck in Apple logo, recovery mode, etc.. First of all, you can download the trial version of iPhone data recovery.
Download iPhone Data Recovery Software:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone 6 with your computer via USB and run this iPhone 6 Data Recovery. This software will automatically detect your device. Choose "Fix iOS to Normal feature" and click "Start".
Step 2: Click “Download” to get the firmware for your iOS device downloaded. The software will finish it for you automatically.
Step 3: Once the download is completed, Dr. Fone will automatically start repairing your device. Within ten minutes, the software will restart your device in normal mode.
Have more questions about how to fix iPhone 6 Blue Screen of Death issue, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Upload DVD to iCloud for iPhone/iPad/iPod/Apple TV
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone 6S Plus?
- Recover iPhone Videos after iOS 9 Upgrade
- Recover iPhone Reminders after iOS 9 Upgrade on Mac
- Top 20 Best iOS Data Recovery Software for Win/Mac
- 3 Simple Ways to Recover Thanksgiving Messages from iPhone